When it comes to cybersecurity, you may be asking – where do I even begin? or Do I really need it for my small business?
Let’s start with the second question. Yes. You really do.
Back to the first question – cybersecurity can sound daunting, confusing, or just too big to tackle. The goal isn’t to make you a cyber expert – especially if you don’t want to be – you probably just want to get back to working on your business. But that’s where you start, asking yourself the questions of “What do I really want or need out of cybersecurity?”
We’ve compiled a list of the Top 5 most common needs business have for cybersecurity. Do any of these align with your needs?
The Top 5 List:
- I just want to be covered – I just want to be covered and compliant, so I’m safe & following the rules.
- Fair price/cost – I don’t want to pay an astronomical fee, I’m a small business after all.
- I want my business protected – I worked hard building this company, I don’t want to see it fail and not be able to sell it or pass it to my kids.
- I want my clients protected – they trust me with their business and personal info, I can’t let anything happen.
- I don’t want to think about it – I don’t fully understand it, but I just want it to be there when I need it, know that it’s doing the work for me behind the scenes and, someone is managing it for me!
If I was a bettin’ man, I’d say a couple of those rang true for you. It did for us, that’s why we started CyberFin – we too needed protection at a fair price and wanted It to be managed so we could focus on our work. CyberFin was born in the insurance and financial industries from a couple of small business owners.
CyberFin was specifically built to protect small businesses like yours, with the best tools, tech, and talent for your team, all at a fair cost – so you don’t even have to think twice – about getting cybersecurity and that it will work for you, keeping your business and clients safe. Did I mention CyberFin manages it for you too?
If you agreed with any of the Top 5, schedule your free Cyber Self Check – the first step in becoming protected and compliant. There you get to discover your hidden vulnerabilities and what you can do about them. Schedule it HERE